Default value for a field (not custom) - IFS cloud

• 21 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi, 
I’d like to know if it se possible to set-up a default value for a field in IFS cloud 21R1.
I tried to find a way to do so in page designer but it does not seems to be possible . 
Any tips on that topic ? 
Thanks a lot for your help ! 
Baptiste.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I don’t think there is a legitimate or easy way of achieving your requirement via configuration (BPA perhaps?) or personalisation ... the next best solution may be the “Default To Previous”  option in Page Designer.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

What it does mean bu Default to Previous? i tried it but was unable to achive intended behaviour. im trying to set a default unticked for a check box in cloud.?

Thanks

Roshanga

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

If anyone has an example with BPA, I would like to hear it, I am looking to do the same thing 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I am trying to default a toggle switch to ON and my first thought was Default to Previous. I don’t see any change with that selected though.

Badge +1

Hi - was there any way of achieving this? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Did anyone find a way to resolve this?  I’m also trying to default a toggle switch to ON and the ‘Default to Previous’ doesn’t help.

Is there a way to do this without resorting to overwriting the default behaviour in Dev Studio?