Question

Can IFS provide some document about ifs softwaretesting pressure

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi 

where I can find some document about ifs softwaretesting pressure?

BR

Michel

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

HI @michel,
Could you please be more detail on what you mean as  “ifs softwaretesting pressure”?

Appreciate if you can provide more information on the scenario you have faced and where and why you need these information for, which will help experts to narrow down and answer on the exact situation.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Badge +2

Did you mean Software Testing Procedures?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Yasas Kasthuriarachchi @Raleigh_638  

sorry for my mistake. It should be software tesing under stress .

which is is a type of software testing that verifies stability & reliability of software application. The goal of Stress testing is measuring software on its robustness and error handling capabilities under extremely heavy load conditions and ensuring that software doesn’t crash under crunch situations. It even tests beyond normal operating points and evaluates how software works under extreme conditions.

Could you have any document about it .Thanks 

BR

Michel

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I’ve never found where there is load testing information for IFS.  We’ve asked questions about size of data (max number of rows in a table) or number of users doing simultaneous work or number of transactions per unit time, etc, but have never seen such a document.

I was told at one time there were testing scripts developed by R&D to check the operation, but I don’t believe it was for the purpose of simultaneous transactions, rather a more end to end check after a system change.  Those tools also aren’t available for customer validation that I’m aware of.