Solved

Aurena Projection will not delete?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

When I try to delete an Aurena projection I get an error message that a Custom page exists. I removed entities an unpublished the projection but cannot delete. How can I delete pages that I cannot see?

icon

Best answer by michelle 2 June 2022, 07:26

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @arebbeadle , Just an idea to try out, navigate to the ‘page configurations’ page and search the projection name there to see whether there are any records for your projection, if there are any then try to remove them first. Please have a look.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I navigated to the ‘page configurations’ page and search the projection name, nothing shows up. Is there somewhere else to look?

Thank you,

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@arebbeadle this is weird. As Nalaka mentioned the custom pages created through the projection should be listed in page configurations.

But if you have access to the database, could you please try this query and see whether there are any records in the database.

SELECT *
  FROM CUSTOM_AURENA_PAGE_TAB t
 WHERE t.projection_name = 'AreWaterJetMoldData';

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I checked the table and there was a page record associated to the projection even though it did not show in  ‘page configurations’ page in Aurena. I removed the record in the table and then I was able to remove the projection in Aurena.

Thank you