Aurena NavigationLink

• 9 February 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 117 replies

Hello,

Has anyone come across and resolved this issue?  Our user reported the following:

I am creating a Custom Navigation Link to go from a Business Opportunity to the Customer - CRM page passing the Customer ID Parameter. 

In UPD7, i had no issues with this because both sides of the equation were using the Aurena Field names Source and Destination parameters:

In UPD9, I am having an issue with it because on the destination side they are using the Oracle Field which does not pass correctly into Aurena. Unfortunately, when you leave the field like this, the search doesn't work for the new page. 

Thank you,

Joann

icon

Best answer by LakmaliRD 9 February 2021, 12:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @jtobin ,

This is a bug in UPDATE 9 and is corrected in UPDATE 10.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello, @LakmaliRD .  That is good to know, thank you!  Do you know what the severity level is and if we can get a patch?  We have just gone to Update 9 and have ordered Update 11, so we’re not going to install Update 10. 

Thank you,

Joann

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @jtobin ,

If you are unable to wait till UPD11, please send a request to RnD via a support case.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@LakmaliRD  Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

@LakmaliRD Thank you for the information. Is there a workaround until we get UPD10 for this

Badge +1

@LakmaliRD Ifsapp version is Aurena UPD11 But still I’m getting database value when I try to navigate from a custom window. Since the field is a reference field this is causing problems. 

Am I doing anything wrong or are the issues still exist for custom LUs

Badge +1

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

Even we have the same issue in UPD 11 and data is not filtering as per the navigation filter conditions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi all,

We managed a work around for this issue (on UPD9), where we simply overwrite the NavigateFilter, to read again the Aurena Field name (thus as per above screenshot, we overwrite it back to “CustomerId”)