Question

Aurena Navigation - Next Record in a table screen

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Community,

Does any one know how to navigate from one cell to another vertically.

Ex: Project Activity Progress needs to be manually updated. I am trying to find how can I use the keyboard to move to the cell below my cursor. Usually down arrow key takes you, but in Aurena that doesn’t work. Especially for a data entry person like (finance / AP / Accounting) this is going to be challenging without  a keyboard shortcut.
Version Apps 10 Upd 15.

Thanks in Advance!
Malik

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I hope someone replies with an answer that I don’t know about either, but Aurena is not data entry or keyboard friendly.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Seems that no one has an answer for this. Which leaves me with the conclusion that its not possible to navigate efficiently with keyboard only. :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

The crickets tell the story….

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi, is this still not possible in cloud? I know we have edit all, but then we need to change the lines to same value. I know we can also use “tab” but then we need to move through all columns. 

/Johanna

Badge +2

We have the same problem in the Quality Management/Quality Control area when recording the measurement results in the Analysis Result window.
Our customer needs the possibility to switch from one data line to the next with the TAB key. We hope that this function will be implemented as soon as possible. This function will save the user a lot of time.

Badge +2

We have now published our problem as an idea. Please help us with your upvote to speed up the issue. Here is the link to the idea:

Aurena Navigation - Move to next Record in a table screen | IFS Community

Thanks for your support!

Badge +1

Currently not possible. But thank you for this feedback!