Question

Aurena External Link in Shortcut Menu

• 19 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi All, 

Has anyone managed to create a shortcut to navigate to an external link? I would like to have a link in the shortcut menu to go onto a website. Much appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Was anyone able to embed the ClickLearn Learning Portal link into Aurena bookmarks?

Thanks!

Lora

Badge +1

HI @CHEltz2021,

I’ve re-attached the document.

Thanks!

I’ve got it now, thank you much!  Appreciate your quick reply, this will help me liaise with my technical team and work on the aspect of how to embed the ClickLearn learning portal link into Aurena.  To your point, it is not the same process as embedding into IEE apps. :) 
Kind regards,
Christine

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

HI @CHEltz2021,

I’ve re-attached the document.

Thanks!

Badge +1

Hi @alicedc91,

This will help you to get the setup,

Cheers!

Novishan

Hi Novishan, 

I am not able to open the pdf file you have provided… has it been removed?  If you can re-upload that would be very helpful.  Thanks a mil!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @alicedc91,

You cannot bookmark external links in Aurena as in IEE.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Novishan Dissanayake,

Thank you. Very useful functionality, I had used it to create commands in certain pages to navigate to external links. Is it also possible to add an external link as a bookmark as we used to down the left-hand side? Do you know? The instructions attached are to create a command in a specific page, but I am looking at creating a bookmark regardless of the page users are in, I am not sure in Aurena we can still do this? Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @alicedc91,

This will help you to get the setup,

Cheers!

Novishan