Question

Aurena Custom Pages

• 18 November 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I built a simple custom page in Aurena.  But, I receive the attached error when I try to query or populate data.  Does this look like a bug?  Thanks a bunch!

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Badge +15

Hi @HyperRon ,

Can you refresh aurena caches as below 

1.        Refresh Language cache ( from IEE)

2.        Refresh Dictionary cache ( from IEE)

3.        Login to Aurena client

4.        Change the browser URL appending below URL path – note that you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/projection/ClearCache?METHOD=CLEAR_PROJECTION_CACHE&VALUE=*

5.        Hit “enter” key to go to that URL – it will return nothing, that’s normal

6.        Now change the URL again appending below URL path – again you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/web/server/clearmetadatacache

If you still see the error can you refresh custom objects cache manually by logging as IFSAPP 

using below sql block 

BEGIN

Install_Tem_SYS.Installation_Support('REFRESH_CUSTOMOBJECTS', NULL); 

END;

Regards

Manoj

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks, the error still occurs.  It might be a bug.  We’re patching our dev environment tomorrow.  Hopefully, that’ll do the trick.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I’m only getting this error when I add the data I want to see as a list.  When I add it as a Group it works fine but, I need it to display in the list format.  Any ideas?

Badge +15

Hi @HyperRon ,

Thanks for the update.

What is the IFS V10 update version

Can you please share the aurena debug console output as the existing information is not enough to provide more ideas on this error.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks for your reply @Manoj Ruwanhewa ,

There’s no data in the debug console but, the error reports shows this:

An internal server error occurred. Contact administrator.

Url: https://ifs10app01.nan.local:49080/main/ifsapplications/projection/v1/NanVendorSearchCriteria.svc/NanSearchCriteriaSet?$select=Cf_Nan_Cust_Name,Objgrants,luname,keyref&$skip=0&$top=25

Request Id = 921bc7f4-61cc-4304-82fa-193902d96dae
Date = 2021-11-22T18:39:28.003Z
Client version = 10.14.123.0

Badge +15

Hi @HyperRon ,

Kindly check below article which addressed a similar error

Check whether you have used same name for Custom LU name in IEE and Projection name in Aurena.

If so,different names do not generate the issue.

I hope this would help you to solve the issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@Manoj Ruwanhewa  The lu name and projection name are different in my case.  But, I’m experiencing that error only on lists and not groups.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @HyperRon, @Manoj Ruwanhewa 

I have the same issue. My custom page is a list, and LU name <> projection name.
Have you found the reason  of the issue ? Thanks.

regards
    Jean-Luc

Badge +1

Hi,

I have the same issue. My custom page is a group, and LU name <> projection name.

But, I’m experiencing that error only on groups and not list.

Have you found the reason  of the issue ?

Thanks and Best regards,

Melis