Aurena Advanced Search & Dates

• 5 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 31 replies

We are running Apps 10 Update 11

In the Aurena interface is there a way to search for a date that is say 3 days in the future? An example would be in Inventory Part In Stock and we want to find any items that expire in the next 3 days.

In IEE I would use the advances/SQL query and use something like EXPIRATION_DATE <= trunc(sysdate)+3

I’m trying to figure out how to replicate what we currently do in IEE in Aurena. Not that we are migrating to the cloud version immediately, but it’s going to happen sooner or later.

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 5 April 2022, 21:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Lane,

You can get the same result you wanted as shown in the below screen print. You need to click on the Question mark and that will give you the conditions that you need filter the results. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello again :),

Additionally you can turn on by clicking ‘Advanced’ as shown below.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Try this, using the Y/M/W/D date search attributes for a Range.

In the screenshot below I will find all records for which the expiration date falls between today and the next 45 days.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks @matt.watters that was exactly what I was looking for. The documentation really needs to be upgraded for Aurena.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

@matt.watters What do the + - * options do ?  Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@matt.watters What do the + - * options do ?  Thanks

I assume you can do math in the fields, such as #TODAY#+60 or “#START OF THIS MONTH#-50. Never worked with the *, possibly a multiplier?