Solved

Aurena Access - Permission Set

• 29 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi,

Is there any pre-existing permission set in Apps 10 which can be granted to users requiring to log into Aurena? Similar to FND_RUNTIME for users to log into IEE.

Currently, we are using FND_ADMIN permission set but this is giving users access to other areas in IFS.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Technical Outlaws 29 October 2020, 23:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

The end user permission set that you should grant to end users for basic Aurena functionality is FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN, which will contain the functional permission set FND_WEBRUNTIME required to log into Aurena.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Technical Outlaws , do you know if FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN can be included in a permission set used by a LTU license?

As far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME can be used in a LTU license (or/and other LTU)… But, if that’s the case, is possible to use a LTU license for Aurena users?

Thanks in advance!

Att.,

Elaine

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Technical Outlaws , do you know if FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN can be included in a permission set used by a LTU license?

As far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME can be used in a LTU license (or/and other LTU)… But, if that’s the case, is possible to use a LTU license for Aurena users?

Thanks in advance!

Att.,

Elaine

If the LTU was build for EE, I am not sure that LTU is transferable to Aurena by simply granting FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN, since I wouldn’t expect the EE LTU permission set to contain any projections to start with.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks in advance!

Att.,

Elaine

If the LTU was build for EE, I am not sure that LTU is transferable to Aurena by simply granting FND_WEBENDUSER_MAIN, since I wouldn’t expect the EE LTU permission set to contain any projections to start with.

Yes, I agree with you. Anyways, could you tell me if it’s possible to create a LTU license for Aurena users since, as far as I know, only FND_RUNTIME is accepted in such type of license?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I’ve never tried it, so I can’t comment if it would be possible.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I’ve never tried it, so I can’t comment if it would be possible.

I appreciated it anyway! ;)

Thanks for your attention.

Elaine