a customer wants to activate HTTPS on their APPS8 SP2 environment.
Therefore I tried to enable it on our internal DEV environment.
What I did:
1. Reconfigure with Self signed certificate using Port 8080 for HTTPS
2. Access URL with Port 8080 and download the Public Certificate http://wis.ifsworld.com/f1docs/apps8/foundation1/040_installation/500_references/060_oracle_ssl_configuration/
3. Installed Public Certificate in Oracle Wallet
4. I installed Public Certificate as Root CA Certificate on Client Host - The HTTPS website can now be opened without error
5. Update PLSQL_ENVIRONMENT_TAB INSERT INTO plsqlap_environment_tab (NAME,VALUE) VALUES ('SSL_WALLET_PATH','file:D:\ORACLE\Admin\S11549\wallet'); INSERT INTO plsqlap_environment_tab (NAME,VALUE) VALUES ('SSL_WALLET_PASSWORD','ifsmanagerS11549');
6. Check if IFSPLSQLAP can login to IFS - possible
7. Login and load some data - If there are DLL files needed it will download them and crash when done. If the files are already present data can be loaded. Sometimes already loaded application form throw and SSL/TLS error which leads to a crash.
Is there anything I was missing?
Do you have some custom manuals which you have used?
Thanks for any information of your experience!
EDIT: Some additional info: This APPS8 environment was initially set up with APPS8 SP1 and then upgraded to SP2 with Weblogic Server.