Solved

About new Column search property

• 19 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I have added a new column to window cTableWindow. I turned to queryable property to true as shown on the picture but it doesn’t show up F3 search screen.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Himasha Abeywickrama 20 November 2019, 10:01

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

Can you please check whether the F1 property SQL Column has a value attached to your column? 

If you dragged and dropped the column from the Dataset toolbox, the SQL column property should already have a value by default. See below: 

If you created the column from the toolbox, you must add the SQL column manually. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi KasunBalasooriya

First of all, thank you for your response.

SQL column is full and it is not reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi@savasciftci,

Is the attribute you’re using an Aggregate or an Array attribute? Because, for Aggregate and Array attributes, Queryable property will always return false.

Also, if you go to the designer.cs file, you should see something like this for your table column,

NamedProperties.Put("FieldFlags", "294");

This is where the flags are set. The number represents text as a series of Unicode characters. You can try to set the Queryable to false and check if this number gets changed.

Himasha

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Himasha Kapugeekiyanage  

Thanks for ur help. It is the answer i am lookin’ for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi KasunBalasooriya

First of all, thank you for your response.

SQL column is full and it is not reason.

Hi,

What’s the cTableWindow you are trying this on?  Are you trying to add a filed from the Dataset toolbox or are you adding a cColumn from the toolbox? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Mr @KasunBalasooriya 

The reason in my column i used an aggragated function. I turned it to a function and it solved my problem. Thank you for your help.