Solved

Please enter the app your question is for

• 7 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to enter a code for the application your question is about. It seems that there is no mandatory field for this available in this site. Tags should be our friends.

Please either enter the application code and version your question is relevant for. I know, some questions are multi version related. Leave out the version you are working on these questions.

So tag your question with IFS (being IFS Applications) or FSM or any other code. If version related, use for example IFS9 or FSM6.2

Thanks,

Steve

icon

Best answer by KristenGastaldo 14 August 2020, 17:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hey Steve - I’m sorry for my delay! I didn’t check the Insights category for community-related questions. I’ll move this to the Help section. 

I’m in agreement with you on tags! I’ve asked if the platform has plans to implement mandatory tags - so that members would have to choose the product they are asking about, but not such luck yet. 

The tags functionality has changed recently, and it pre populates with common tags. Hopefully that helps us clean it up - and also encourages people to choose the ones that make sense for them. I’ll keep the community update if functionality changes.