Solved

IFS Idea Wall in the Community?

• 15 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Quite often when we send support requests to IFS Support Center we receive the response that the application works as designed and the request will be added to the Idea Wall. 

It would be very interesting to see the Idea Wall and receive some feedback as of which ideas will be included in future versions of IFS. 

Please let me know, is there a plan to include Idea Wall or enhancement requests in any form in this forum? It would be great to let the community comment on the ideas and receive feedback about how R&D think about the way going forward with the customer requests.

icon

Best answer by BenVollmer 16 June 2021, 13:42

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Marie,

Yes, that would be interesting, and in fact we at Support are now using Community > Ideas instead of the Ideawall. We are not using the Ideawall any more, but the Community. So when someone says they have created the idea, you shall have the URL then you should be able to access it too. 
For example, check an idea I created in the community: 

I have no clear idea how these are being considered by RnD, but surely what you suggested is already enabled. :)

Additionally, this space in Community does not include previously created ideas in the Ideawall.  

Thanks. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Maybe this can also help indicating how far an Idea has come: 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, as a customer, I don’t have access to any of the links provided. Please consider opening the Community area “Ideas” for customers as well. At the moment the enhancement requests end up in a “black hole” for us customers.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, as a customer, I don’t have access to any of the links provided. Please consider opening the Community area “Ideas” for customers as well. At the moment the enhancement requests end up in a “black hole” for us customers.  

Feel free to raise it in the survey.  https://eu.surveymonkey.com/r/36SP52F

Also @KristenGastaldo FYI.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Quite often when we send support requests to IFS Support Center we receive the response that the application works as designed and the request will be added to the Idea Wall. 

It would be very interesting to see the Idea Wall and receive some feedback as of which ideas will be included in future versions of IFS. 

Please let me know, is there a plan to include Idea Wall or enhancement requests in any form in this forum? It would be great to let the community comment on the ideas and receive feedback about how R&D think about the way going forward with the customer requests.

Hey @MarieSkoldenborg  - 

Great to hear from you! Ideation is critical to your success and is something my whole team is deeply committed to. 

We have a legacy system called IdeaWall that was only open to Partners and Employees. As we move to a centralized platform, we moved all Ideation here to the Community site. As we make the transition, we have opened it up to Partners and Employees to mirror IdeaWall. 

Our plan is to open Ideation to customers in Q3 of this year. We want to make sure we don’t open up a blackhole idea that only frustrates our valued clients. 

If you want to email me your ideas, I will happily put them in on your behalf. 

Thank you for being a customer of IFS. 

Ben

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hey @MarieSkoldenborg  - 

Great to hear from you! Ideation is critical to your success and is something my whole team is deeply committed to. 

We have a legacy system called IdeaWall that was only open to Partners and Employees. As we move to a centralized platform, we moved all Ideation here to the Community site. As we make the transition, we have opened it up to Partners and Employees to mirror IdeaWall. 

Our plan is to open Ideation to customers in Q3 of this year. We want to make sure we don’t open up a blackhole idea that only frustrates our valued clients. 

If you want to email me your ideas, I will happily put them in on your behalf. 

Thank you for being a customer of IFS. 

Ben

Thanks Ben,

That was the response I was looking for. 

We spend quite a lot of time and effort reporting issues to Support Center that end up as enhancement requests. We expect R&D to evaluate the enhancement requests, but currently there is no transparency at all. We simply have to rely that the enhancement request has been posted and that someone evaluates it and it might be considered some time in the future. To be able to follow up on our requests is a great enhancement itself. 

Looking forward to following up on the requests in Q3!

Thanks and best regards,

Marie

Badge +2

Hi all, 

Is this Ideation for Customers open already? If yes, where can I found it?

Best Regards,

Inkeri

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @BenVollmer 

Last year you wrote:

Any news here? Is the Ideation open to customers now and where can we find it?

Kind regards,

Marie

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @BenVollmer 

Last year you wrote:

Any news here? Is the Ideation open to customers now and where can we find it?

Kind regards,

Marie

@MarieSkoldenborg - 
Ideation is available now for partners, customers and employees at https://community.ifs.com/ideas