Get involved. We'd love to hear from you

• 20 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi, I just wanted to highlight two projects I’m involved in that would really value your input.

Education Materials - we are wanting to understand what challenges you’ve had trying to find and consume education materials. What has been the impact and what could we do to improve them? 

Call to Action - for this project we’re keen to understand how your business is identifying IFS updates or features to adopt? Are you finding the right information to support decisions and uncovering features that will bring efficiencies?

Your insights help us to correctly frame the problem(s), design suitable solutions and prioritise the release of features.

We’ve already heard from 9 customers and partners but would love to have more insights (plus, we enjoy meeting you!).

Please contact me through the Community or via email - jamie.byrne@ifs.com - if you’d like to participate or have any questions (usually a 40-50 minute call).

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

In previous versions of IFS online training material was included. Now I can’t find any online training material in our online documentation. Is it hidden somewhere or is the intention that we should reach out to IFS Academy for education material?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@MarieSkoldenborg From IFS Cloud the Online Documentation (or IFS Cloud Documentation as it is called now) does not contain Online training anymore as we now indeed have the IFS Academy for Training Material.

This is however exactly the type of insight we would like to get from you regarding the current User Education material that we offer and reason why Jamie reached out to you via this post: how do you experience our User Education Material: what do you like on it, what do you miss and what would you like to see improved. 

If you are willing to have a call with Jamie and me to provide us more input we would really appreciate this. In that case please let us know so we can schedule a call.

Thanks,

Linda Smit