Question

The server transaction has expired. Please redo your changes

• 6 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

All, 

With every invoice that has to be released in IFS in Posting Proposals, this error message always appears.  What causes this message and how can it be avoided?  

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi Brantmb,

I have noted on a similar community question posted in HCM. You can refer the given replies to understand more on the error.

https://community.ifs.com/hcm-human-capital-management-payroll-38/error-message-the-server-transaction-has-expired-please-redo-your-changes-6001

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Shamalaka Perera

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hello Shamalaka, 

I saw the previous post.  Since we don’t connect to IFS with SSO,  I didn’t think the response was applicable to our situation. 

Mark 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello, I also have same issue. Any reason/solution?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hello Thakshila, 

No.  Unfortunately we don’t have a resolution.  We don’t use ADFS to log into IFS.  I may have to open a support case with IFS.  

Best regards. 

Mark 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello Mark ,

Kindly keep me posted with the solution from IFS.

Thanks in Advance!

BR,

Thakshila

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello Mark,

We experienced this error message in IFS 10 Upd 8 + 13 due to a customization of history log.

The customization was a union view from history_log_tab with history_log_archive_tab. History_log_archive_tab was part of an Archive-database, with a DB-Link to the main database.

After removal of this DB-Link, this error message was gone with very view exceptions. So there might be other things causing this issue.

maybe this gives a hint.

best regards

Johannes