Question

the Currency code is not valid in the currency rate for company 111 and currency type 1

• 19 October 2021
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

we try to create  Manual supplier invoice for supplier 202147 in company 101 and the Po related to company 111.

after matching system displayed the below error

entering invoices for the same supplier in company 101 and  Po related to other companies (NOT 111) is working without any issue

please advice.

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

You need to go to the Currency Rates window of Company 111 and Query for Currency Rate Type:1 and add the currency rate of the relevant currency.

For example if you are entering a Supplier Invoice in USD, make sure that valid currency rates are defined for the currency USD.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have had similar error message with companies that are using Parallel Currency which is not EUR or part of EMU Currency Rate Type. I wonder if you have Parallel Currency setup in Company 111 and what your setup looks like. Could you please provide more details about the the currencies that are setup in company 111? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Can you please provide screen shot of the Company/Accounting Rules tab for 111 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This is what I am interested in

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

it is the same for all companies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

How about the other companies in your scenario? Are any of them using Parallel Currency?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

companies 141, 122 , 123 and 103 (all the companies out of Saudi Arabia )

we facing this issue with 5 suppliers only in both 102 and 111 companies . (both are related to Saudi Arabia)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Are any of them set up to use Parallel Currency? If not, what is the currency on the PO vs the Accounting Currency? Have you verified that valid currency rates per rate type are setup?

Can you please provided screen shots?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

the currency in PO is SAR, in the currency rate in companies 101, 111 and all companies SAR currency rate is recorded.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I would recommend that you log a case with IFS Customer Support

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Nagah.khaled 

It seems that this issue needs to be further investigated if currency code SAR had been defined in all the currency rates (as you mentioned). Therefore, please raise a case to IFS Support with all the information and a test plan with screenshots.

Best Regards

Heshani

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Nagah.khaled 

Did you ever got a resolution for this? We are currently facing the same issue in one company.