Question

Tax Report in IFS 10

• 30 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to print the “tax report” under Tax Ledger?

Moreover there are some issue in fetching the reports of company. Actually existing available Tax reports in one of the company got missed and no data records are available now. So can anyone suggest on it?

BR/

Shiraj

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello

Tax reports, if output is defined as “Paper” of “Paper and file” can be printed from Tax Proposal. See right click context menu actions - Print Preliminary Report and Print Final Report options

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @ProShiraA 

In order to print a tax report, a tax proposal needs to be created. To create a tax proposal, following basic data needs to be set up in the application.

The template of the tax report needs to be set up in the Tax Report window with the necessary information as follows.

When the tax report is defined in the system with the required tax template ID, then it will be possible to create tax proposals in the Automatic Tax Proposals window.

Once the proposal is created,the user can print the report using RMB options to Print the report such as Print Preliminary Report, Print Definitive Report etc.

Based on the Output Media defined in the tax report, the user can print the report as a file or an xml etc.

The use can always find the printed reports in the Report Archive window for further reference.

Hope this clarifies your question. Please let me know should you have any concern.

Regards,

Lihini

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thanks Lihini for the solution.

Badge +2

Hi @EntLihinP!

Is it possible to clone a tax report setup in the DEV environment to the TEST or PROD environments?

Regards,

Deemantha

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

If you are looking for import/export functionality, I think it does not exist.

I was always using copy/paste object option co copy setup from test to production database - in case of tax reports we have just several windows to check and copy data.