Solved

Setting Up a Company In Russia in IFS 10

• 31 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

One of my customers need to set up a company in Russia in IFS 10 and would like to know following information

1. Do we have Russian customers running IFS?
  2. Which template we need to use to create Russian company ?
  3. Is there any specific accounting and tax needs?
  4. if answer for question two is yes, does IFS support these ? (may be in GET)
  5. I learnt that we need to integrate IFS with software called 1C to run business in Russia, any information in this area is highly appreciated .

BR

Champika

icon

Best answer by MadushaDissanayake 1 April 2021, 13:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Champika,

Great! Feel free to let me know if you need further support.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Madusha,

I found the required document in the partnerportal.

BR

Champika

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Madusha,

Are there any documents to understand the details about the Russian functionalities?

BR

Champika 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Madusha,

Thank you very much for your descriptive answer. This will definitely help me.

BR

Champika

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Champika,

Regarding the 1C integration, transfer of following invoice types is supported:

• Debit customer order invoices (type CUSTORDDEB)
• Correction and amendment customer order invoices (type CUSTORDCRE)
• Debit manual supplier invoices (type SUPPINV)

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Champika,

Here’s the answers for your queries.

1) Do we have Russian customers running IFS?

Yes, there are Russian customers

2)Which template we need to use to create Russian company ?

You can use the Template ID - STD
In order to activate Russian functionalities, the company must be set up as using the Russian Federation Localization

3) Is there any specific accounting and tax needs?
Yes, there are many Russian business requirements, accounting and tax needs. Some of them are Russian Tax Invoice – Schet Faktura, Russian Delivery Note – Torg-12, Russian Internal Transfer Note – Torg-13, Special Consumption Tax, Universal Transfer Document, and Free of Charge (FOC)functionality

3) if answer for question two is yes, does IFS support these ? (may be in GET)

Yes, IFS supports Russian regulations and policies through Global Extenstion. 
Here, the company should be set up for localization - Russian Federation.
• Open the Company window.
• Query for the company.
• Select “Russian Federation” in the drop-down list in the Localization field and save. Note that this cannot be changed once transactions are created for the company.

In order to enable the Russian functionalities, Use Localization Control Center tab in Company window

4) I learnt that we need to integrate IFS with software called 1C to run business in Russia, any information in this area is highly appreciated .

One of functionalities provided in Russian Localization is "Intergration with Russian Accounting system - 1C".
Due to this companies in Russia require to have possibility to use 1C for some part of process flows in financial area.
The module makes it possible to exchange data between 1C and other systems. Transfer of data is based on xml files. 

1C EnterpriseData enables to transfer data in several main areas:
• Sales and Purchasing
• Payments
• Inventory
• Manufacturing
• Basic Data

The solution of interface is focused on sales and purchasing area. It enables to transfer sales and purchase invoices from IFS Applications to 1C. Users can generate xml files and these files contain data of invoices extracted from IFS Applications.
It can be uploaded into 1C using standard functionality of 1C. It is assumed that appropriate basic data is maintained in 1C so that invoices can be successfully uploaded there.

To facilitate this functionality, new function has been added to IFS to create 1C proposal and generate the XML files. Proposal contains set of invoices to be transferred to xml file. It can be created directly or via a scheduled task.
IFS Connect is used to generate the XML files. 

Hope the given above information is useful!

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha