Solved

Reminders layout

• 15 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, All, 

I am working in the reminders template. And I am currently guessing if there is any possibility to add 2 levels of text. 

A the moment I can see only one level of text available. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards, 

Giuliana 

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 15 September 2021, 15:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Not sure I understand the “two levels” of text.  If you want to enter multiple lines of text open the text area and use enter to add additional text lines  for example --

Each invoice would be at a given reminder level. A single invoice will only have 1 level at a time, moving up the levels as time goes by and the invoice is still unpaid. 

When we create the reminders, we may have many invoices and these can be at different levels. 

Hope this helps. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks for your reply!. 

We have the text at the beginning of the reminder, and I am just guessing if there is a possibility to add a text in the bottom. After the listed overdue invoices. 

Thanks in advance!

Regards, 

Giuliana 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Statics type text can be added to many report using the report footer functionality. You create a footer with the data you need (in your example text), then connect the footer to a given report such as the reminder.  See example below.  This was added to the footer section of the reminder. 

The more notes is the description of my footer attribute and the text is below that. 

See Document Footer functionality.   If you need more of an on demand type text, you may need a custom attribute and then include this on the report.  

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Just in case … It may help. If this is something you want to do, create the footer and attribute. You need to drag the field ID to the result area so IFS knows where you want that attribute on the given report.