Solved

Print Payment Advice

• 6 August 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

I want to Print Payment Advice form IFS using Order Report but in Order report, there is an option to enter Order ID I don't Know what Order ID system required.

icon

Best answer by Shehan Almeida 11 August 2020, 13:10

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Manish-

I believe this is the payment order ID.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Manish,

It is the ‘supplier payment order’ ID which is created from ‘Supplier Payment Proposal’.

Generally once the payment order is created the Payment advise is printed. However, it depends on the supplier setup.

In supplier window there is a potion whether application is print payment advise or not.

Hope this explains.

Best Regards,

Shehan Almeida

Badge +3

Hi, Shehan 

I Have tray the Above Solution but it doesn't work

we have attached the full process watch we are flowing. 

I am Missing Anything or doing the wrong process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Manish,

Please check whether there is a report printed in report archive for the given payment order .

If no report is printed you cannot reprint it from the order report.

Best Regards,

Shehan Almeida.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi, Manish.

1. Please check your Report Archive, payment Advice report created automatically at order creation should be there…
  2. Manual printout of payment advice is possible when order exists, i.e. between order creation and payment creation. Once payment is created and voucher posted, payment order disappears.
Badge +3

Hi Shehan 

I have checked to Pring Supplier Payment Proposal as well as Supplier Payment Order in Report Archive the Both will appear but still, we can't find the Order ID Number to Pring Payment Advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Manish,

Looks like the payment advise had not been printed at all.Looks like you are missing some basic data setups.

Please check the payment Formats per company’ and see if the given payment format is selected to generate a payment advice..

As @Adam Bereda mentioned you cant print the payment advise from order report once the payment and vouchers are created from the payment order.

Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Badge +3

Hi Shehan 

Thanks for Support Now I can Print Payment Advice.