Print Customer Invoice in Base Currency

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 544 replies

Community,

I have a question about customer invoice currency. 

if my customer order is in EUR currency, and my base currency is in USD, can i print the customer invoice in USD?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

In core application, there is no standard functionality to print the amounts in the commercial invoice in your base curreny. However, IFS offers a functionality to print the performa invoice in any curreny you specify.

Hope you know that certain, localization functionalities allows you to print the commercial invoice also in the base curreny. IFS Indian localization contains such an option. 

Best Regards,
Chirantha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Chirantha thank you for your input.

wondering where is the place we could change the Performa invoice currency? just now i print one, it still shows the customer order header EUR currency. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi,

You may follow the steps below to print Pro Forma invoice.

1. Create a customer order.
  2. In line level -Enter a value for the feild -” Custom Values”.
  3. Select Delivery information tab and enter Custom Value Curreny.This is the curreny from which the pro forma invoice will be printed.
  4. Deliver the goods.
  5. Open Delivery Note Analyis page and execute the RMB option -Print Customer Order Pro Forma Invoice.

Hope this might helpful for you in someway. ( Specially when you are looking a document to submit customs or any other authority….)

Best Regards,

Chirantha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Chirantha  Thank you very much.