Solved

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (Voucher date for payment cannot be earlier than voucher date (28-MAY-22) on which payment on account CUPIA 45 was posted.) occurred while booking Invoice CD

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I get following error message when posting the final invoice which is created from the customer order.

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (Voucher date for payment cannot be earlier than voucher date (28-MAY-22) on which payment on account CUPIA 45 was posted.) occurred while booking Invoice CD ****

The customer order has one advance invoice  and settled through the mixed payment. But at the preliminary stage the final invoice has back dated the invoice date. Is that a problem? I tested all possible scenarios and at the final invoice level only forward day can be entered. 

Please suggest me solution.

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 30 May 2022, 11:59

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes, it is a problem. 
If final invoice is referring to advance received, voucher date of the invoice must not be later than voucher date of the advance payment (otherwise you are decreasing non-existing advance balance).

Normally voucher date of the invoice is equal to invoice date (only if you have posting errors, corrected at invoice in Printed status, you can postpone the invoice voucher date, I am not sure if it applies to advance offset as well). Is your invoice in Printed or in Preliminary status still?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi Brereda,

Thanks for the explanation. Yes Invoice is in printed status and error appears and  auto voucher can not be created. How do we set the dates if we are to rectify this through data repair?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello,

If invoice is in Printed status, please check if you can post this invoice using current voucher date. In my IFS version (pretty old, I am afraid), there is an option to use voucher date different than invoice date:

I think in exists in yours as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Bereda,

We did a data repair & did some testing by changing the dates- Invoice and voucher dates ( All possible scenarios- future date/same date& back date etc) and executed the current voucher date process as you mentioned( Customer invoice with errors process).

But now following error populates. Any suggestions?

ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (Current Due Date cannot be less than Pay Term Base Date.) occurred while booking Invoice CD 202200054.

Really appreciate your feedback and support.

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello, 
In your invoice header screenshot Payment section is not visible - please check payment terms, payment terms base data and due date…

You can try as well to correct the other end of this issue - rollback advance payment and book it again with voucher date prior the final invoice date. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Bereda,

In the real production environment we can not eliminate the error by rolling back the advance payment & adjusting the dates accordingly.  Is there any way of doing a data repair to  eliminate this error.

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you are referring now to error “current due date cannot be less than Pay term base date”, I think you can update pay term base date on invoice header (from the back end). I am not sure what are payment terms applied to your invoice.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Bereda,

The payment term applied was, 20% in advance & 80% once goods are on Board.

Payment term base date comes automatically same as the due date.

Error message is :ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (Current Due Date cannot be less than Pay Term Base Date.) occurred while booking Invoice CD 202200054.

Please advise on the data repair. Thank you and appreciate once again for the support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello,

This error is raised for customer invoice if payment date applied for the invoice is earlier than pay term base date field value (at least in my environment).

In your case Pay Term Base Date is 19/05/2022, same as invoice date. I am not sure what payment date is applied when advance offset is created - it might be date from advance. 

You can check what is payment date on CUPIA 45 payment. it is possible that this date is applied. But I am not sure. 
BTW, what is the problem with rolling back advance payment in production environement?  

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Dear Bereda,

We've found a solution. We need to change the date in the current due date under the instalment plans and the discounts tab. After that we have to execute the process invoice again and it will remove the error message and generate the voucher.

Once again thank you for the support.

Regards

Naadira