Question

Keeping history of Supplier Payment order and payment advice for reprinting

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I need to keep history of all Supplier payment order and also an option to reprint the payment advice. But currently as everything vanishes within a single session, can anyone suggest me if there is anyway we can keep history of supplier payment order and also get the option to reprint payment advice?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello, 
I think payment order disappears when payment voucher is created. As long as order exists, you can repeat media output to recreate payment file - and payment advice print.
Payment advice report is kept in Report Archive for defined number of days, and you can print a copy as long as it is available.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Have you looked in Payment File Trace Information? That stored all the completed payments.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I’ve written a report rule to payment advice such that it saves in an shared location / FTP based on a payment run date as the folder name and file name to have the Supplier ID.  Reason to go with that method was that the report archive has a finite life as described about. Payment File Trace Info has the Payment Order details in a table format.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Envdebjyb,

Can you look into the Payment File Trace Information window? You should be able to find it according to Payment order id

Best regards

Zuha

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@malik.sally

I am very interested in the report rule to send email and also to save to a ftp site.

do you have details / examples?

Thanks

Cindy

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@chajash