Question

Invoice Work Flow - Posting Proposal - Data not found

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi All,

We have a customer with an intermittent issue when navigating from the final posting proposals (and posting proposals) overview screens to the actual posting proposal screen.

From time to time, the navigating links access the correct page, but no data is returned.

we get the same behaviour when using both the link in the headed when a row is selected, and when using the popup window shown (red arrows).

There is no pattern, and we are unable to replicate on our machines. We understand only one user is effected. The same user tries to access the same record later in the day (or when screen sharing) and the problem does not occur.

We have verified in each case that the data is available on the posting screen.

We have also searched directly for the invoice_id using the advanced function on the posting proposal screen and this is returning data.

We switched from Edge to Chrome and that appeared to fix the problem - but only for a short time.

Clearing browser caches also appears to help, but again only for a short time.
There are no error messages displayed - only the “Nothing found” message above.

I have searched the community and have been unable to find anything which might help - though I did think this one might - but no...

If anyone is able to support, that would be great.

Many thanks in advance

IFSAPP10 UD 14, Aurena, Edge and Chrome.

2 replies

Hi,

I see on the attached screen that user use the filter Wrong Authorizer: Yes , maybe that is an issue that Nothing found.

Best Regards,

Pawel

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Pawel - many thanks for taking the time to review this and respond - the Wrong Authoriser: Yes is a filter driving the overview screen. We are getting lots of records which match that criteria.

The problem occurs when we try to navigate from the overview screen into the detail screen.

We have now raised an IFS CS case to investigate further.

BR

Dave