Question

Insert GROUP_ID into IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO

• 26 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello,

I have a problem with the integration of some data from an Oracle database into IFS. 

I have succeeded  to insert information about supplier into SUPPLIER_INFO_GENERAL table,  but fail to do so for IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO.
The error i get is : Catch : ORA-20110: Group 0 does not exist.

On the other hand i have group 0 both in tables INVOICE_SUPPLIER_TYPE_GROUP and INVOICE_PARTY_TYPE_GROUP_TAB

Any idea please ?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Are you merely inserting data to tables bypassing IFS methods (e.g. using statements like INSERT INTO instead of SUPPLIER_INFO_GENERAL_API.NEW__)?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO contains separated data for each company.

Please verify, if you use correct company id in you insert statement.

Best regards,

Adam

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @lagrarif 

Maybe you have to verify the data in the INVOICE_PARTY_TYPE_GROUP_TAB first.

You should have a record with group id “0” for the given company and party type.

Please check the values of the party type column. (It should be either “CUSTOMER” or “SUPPLIER” in capital letter)

SELECT *
         FROM  invoice_party_type_group_tab
         WHERE company = '&company_'
         AND   party_type = '&party_type_db_'
         AND   group_id ='&group_id_';

Thanks and regards,

Viraj

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi all,
Thank you for your responses.

@asanka, i am using an integration solution called Armony data. I didn’t use SQL statments.

@Adam Mazurczak, @Viraj Sandaruwan Here is what i get from INVOICE_PARTY_TYPE_GROUP_TAB when searching for the company in question. As we can see i have the group_id “0”.

For information, when i use IFS user interface i can add this group to my supplier, but not with the integration solution. Maybe there is an interim table ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

could you check what exactly are you trying to insert into  IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO? Most important values are: COMPANY, PARTY_TYPE, GROUP_ID. Maybe for example value for GROUP_ID contains space character (‘ ‘)?

BR,

Adam

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Adam Mazurczak I just double check, i have no white spaces for the values to insert in IDENTITY_INVOICE_INFO.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @lagrarif ,

one more question:

Why are you using expresion ‘TEST01’ AS COMPANY in your select statement” Try to use just column name COMPANY and check if for your company GROUP_ID = 0 exists?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Yes, its just an example, for confidentiality i didn’t want to show the real company name. But yes i use the real COMPANY .

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

It’s hard to guess without detailed values, but please check once again value for PARTY_TYPE. 

INVOICE_PARTY_TYPE_GROUP_TAB contains for this column so called db-value, but I suppose that in your INSERT you should use client value (this value dependes on language you are using).