Question

I’m looking for a good Invoice Capture Software

• 22 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I’m looking for a good Invoice Capture Software to automatically read data from PDF invoices.

Right now I’m using a company called Readsoft, but the quality is not the best.

What are your using? Will you share your experiences?

BR. Kresten

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

If you go through the academy, I believe they reference Pagero.

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

We are going live in the US with an interface from Documation this week - we have been using them in the UK for a couple of years now.  We looked at Pagero and went all the way with vetting and specification of design to ready to place a PO with them before they changed the terms for price per scan and some other things so we dropped them and started all over again with Documation.  Everyone on both sides is reasonably happy with them.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

We are using FastAP and have been happy with them.  We’ve been on IFS for 16 months.  If you’d like specifics or more information please let me know.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I know this thread is a bit old, one approach I have seen done before is using AWS.  The article below gives you an overview of the Architecture 

Automatically extract content from PDF files using Amazon Textract - AWS Prescriptive Guidance

If you take this approach you would then have to pass the results back to IFS in an API call.