Solved

Days to pay

• 13 May 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Asked this on another post but I don’t think I worded it correctly 

Looking for a report to calculate and display how many days it takes customers to pay

Not a forecast of what we have upcoming, but something I can use to report on the past 3 months

icon

Best answer by Kalpa Veranga 13 May 2021, 10:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello,

To get details on customer past payments you could use the report:

Financials > Report Generator > Order Reports > Customer Payment Report and provide the from and to payment date as required and mention the same customer number under from and to customer number.

Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Dhananga 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @SMcLees 

You can get information about the customer payments from Customer Payment report and Customer Payment Journal report via Order Reports.

In Customer Payment Report, you can view the payment information per invoice where as payment information is visible per payment ID in the Customer Payment Journal report

In addition to that you can view the customer payments information in Payment Receipts Analysis window in the application.

I hope this information will help you.

Best regards

Heshani

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi,

I believe you can use the customer credit analysis window to get the details you want.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

This looks great, thanks

I can’t seem to change the analysis date though?  Does it have to be today’s date or can I do anything to change this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Also,  the description on the 3 months/ 6 month analysis 

What is meant by the first 3 months?  does this mean the previous 3 months or first 3 months of FY?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

This looks great, thanks

I can’t seem to change the analysis date though?  Does it have to be today’s date or can I do anything to change this?

Hi,

It seems you can recalculate the selected customer to current date if analysis date is in the past by RMB option. But I don’t know whether this can be backdated from current date.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Also,  the description on the 3 months/ 6 month analysis 

What is meant by the first 3 months?  does this mean the previous 3 months or first 3 months of FY?

Another one, where is the DSO settings referred to in the best possible Company DSO column?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

Please check in Credit Management Basic Data -Aging Bucket Tab.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha