Customer Invoice Postings Analysis relate to Part No

• 14 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to relate Postings triggered by Customer Invoices (those visible on the Customer Invoice Postings Analysis screen) back to the Part No. Currently this screen just shows the amount and I have to infer the part.

Is there a view or something that will help me relate these from a reporting perspective? I’m using IFSAPP10.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @am_44,

It will be helpful if you could elaborate more on the issue you are facing here? It would be better with some screen prints.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @am_44,

It will be helpful if you could elaborate more on the issue you are facing here? It would be better with some screen prints.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Hopefully this helps to explain. I’ve obviously had to blank out most of the information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

You can relate the invoice posting lines to the invoice lines.   The invoice lines have the part number and other information. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi, 

You can relate the invoice posting lines to the invoice lines.   The invoice lines have the part number and other information. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Thanks for the response. Could you please elaborate on your answer and direct me to the views and SQL field names that could be used for this?

System Info shows that the view being used for the Customer Invoice Postings Analysis line detail is INV_ACCOUNTING_ROW2 and that Customer Invoice Lines are coming from CUST_ORDER_INV_ITEM_UIV_ALL. I’ve queried both of these views and there are no references to Part No in the former or an obvious (to me) link between the two.

I’ve even tried to go through the Voucher and the VOUCHER_ROW_QRY view but still can’t find any relationship.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Sorry to be brief, I’m late for a meeting. 

But if you see the customer invoice lines you can see the part number and the charge type. 

Both attribute values are found in the same column / attribute. 

In the below the part number is SP100, the charge type is X.  Both are found in the invoice item column .

You can get the column name from the IFS screen. 

See the view  (this example) 

This is one of the views I have used in reporting. 

View:        &AO.CUSTOMER_ORDER_INV_JOIN

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

Sorry to be brief, I’m late for a meeting. 

But if you see the customer invoice lines you can see the part number and the charge type. 

Both attribute values are found in the same column / attribute. 

In the below the part number is SP100, the charge type is X.  Both are found in the invoice item column .

You can get the column name from the IFS screen. 

See the view  (this example) 

This is one of the views I have used in reporting. 

View:        &AO.CUSTOMER_ORDER_INV_JOIN

Best regards, 

Thomas

Hi Thomas, sorry to be rude but I’m not sure you’ve read my question. I know how to find part numbers on the Customer Invoice Lines screen.

I need to match lines on the Customer Invoice Postings Analysis screen to the Part No they relate to without having to infer using the value. In other words I need to know if there is a relationship between the lines on each posting and the Customer Invoice Lines and what that relationship is.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

you find the connection in INV_ACCOUNTING_ROW with invoice and item ID (but there might be more one line if it comes to additional discount,… - you might have to consider the posting type on the line as well)

and CUST_ORDER_INV_ITEM_UIV_ALL with invoice and item ID

Regards

Ralph