some lines related to company 111 and the currency is SAR

I checked  currency code, currency rate type and every thing is ok

system display this error

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

Could you provide screenshots of the currency rates for Currency Type 1 for company 101 and 111?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Also send the dates of the invoice. For example if the invoice date is August 15, and the rate is valid September 1, you will receive errors as the currency rate is not valid back in August 15. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

the invoice date is today

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

What is shown in the below column?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Is there a value in the Credit or Debit Amount in Third Curr column? If the company uses Parallel Currency functionality, that currency rate would also need to be entered in the Currency rates window.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

it is also there

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi, 
I can see your supplier invoice is in Preliminary status, not in PrelPosted status. It means it was not yet posted with preliminary I voucher. Is it as you expected? 
If so, I think you should raise support case to IFS, most probably in case of multi-company preliminary invoice system is passing empty date (from preliminary voucher reference) to function retrieving currency rate in posting company. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

Could you try canceling and creating the invoice again. Or create another invoice the same way and check the same error appears? The basis data usually needed for this error is there, so you might need to create a case with IFS Global Support to conduct deeper investigations in this area. Depending on your version comparisons with internal environments can be done at that point. 

Best Regards,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

system doesn’t save the invoice at all, and other invoices already entered without any issue for the same company.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

Since this issue exists only  in case of multi-company preliminary invoice system, it could be a possible bug. Therefore, please report a case to Support. 

BR,

Ruwanjala

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

HI , Good Day

the same error repeated many times ?

sometime working without any problem and some time not working.

all cases (successful and failed ) for multi-companies , any suggestion ?