Solved

Create Mixed Payment - Error

• 8 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

IFS10-UPD9
I am getting following error when click on ‘Create Mixed Payment’ after loading file without error in one of our test environment, while the file is working fine in another environment. 
 I have compared File template, CUP_USCUSLB, looks same. any pointers will be helpful on troubleshooting this.

thanks

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 8 February 2022, 16:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @OrangeCloud,

Can you please RMB on the line and go to ‘Details’ tab and check if you missing the values in Installment ID Field?

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Shanuka Lashan  yes, i verified, both environments (successful vs non successful) don't have any values in ‘Installment ID’ field. I see the bad env has some extra info in the load.( Green is good and purple is bad)

transactions looks same in both

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @OrangeCloud ,

Normally this error message comes when the Installment ID is not in the Authorized status. Can you go to the Invoice and RMB on the line go to Installment Plan and check whether it is in Authorized status. There was a known bug in IFS which will change the status of installment plan to Created status when it was rolled back from a payment.

if this is the issue you will have to either create a new installment line with the same amount as original Installment line and make the original installment line amount Zero. This will create a new installment id with authorized status. Or else you will have to forcefully change the status to Authorized through data repair script.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@AkilaR that's something good to know, i have doubts if i am experiencing this as the same file is loaded successfully in very similar (old data) environment. I am pretty sure something is different while loading data into ‘Externa Payment’ screen, that screen look different , screenshot in above post.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I saw this issue working with a client, It was reported to R&D and  a patch was created. 

In my testing the first record had an installments but the other records did not.  

My understanding is this was fixed by patch 158289 Is included in UPD12.

I don’t have screen prints “handy” so I can’t show the exact same issue you have.  I’m confident your issue is the same as I saw / reported / that was fixed. 

If you log a case and support is having difficulties, I can send the case number to support.  I just don't want to publish that data in an open forum. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I found the test plan and the work around.  - You can report a case, to receive the patch, but you can also add a set up  so that  the process will work successfully. 

If we add the following, the installment is successful.

After the above.. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Before the above.. 

If we look at the matching details we see that the first invoice has an installment, but the others do not even though IFS has the correct invoice numbers. 

And we get the reported error.  After patch and or after external payment parameter issue was fixed. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Thomas Peterson Amazing, this workaround worked wonders.

will you please share your thoughts on following please.
1- If we don't go for patch for now and wait until we get UPD12, looks like this workaround will do . your thoughts on it please 

2- I have set definition identifiers for one Series ID only but looks like its working for others as well. (set for CD and can successfully upload CR in the load as well)