Question

Country - When creating a new company

• 1 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Dear Community,

I have an issue when creating a new company using STD - Template, only below countries are available in the list.

I have checked in ISO Codes and there are more countries used in the application.  Kindly advise me where I can find other countries.

Best regards,

Thakshila

4 replies

Badge +4

Hello everyone,

We experienced the same bug on 22.1.6.20220913050911.0 (only Germany and United States ..) available when creating a new company with company template STD or STD-CH. Country setup was correct as on screenshot from Thanushi Jayaweera. 

After spending some time in the system (without any changes) suddenly all countries were available. Did anyone find the root cause of the issue or experienced something similar?

Best Regards,

Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Encountered the same issue and the only solution I had to see the Countries flowing when creating a Company was simply to Log Out and again Log In.

By doing that, they were immediately available for selection.

Kind regards,

Thibaut.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello everyone,

We experienced the same bug on 22.1.6.20220913050911.0 (only Germany and United States ..) available when creating a new company with company template STD or STD-CH. Country setup was correct as on screenshot from Thanushi Jayaweera. 

After spending some time in the system (without any changes) suddenly all countries were available. Did anyone find the root cause of the issue or experienced something similar?

Best Regards,

Lukas

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Thakshila ,

Could you kindly check whether you have selected ‘Used in Application’ as YES.

Best Regards,
Thanushi

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Thanushi Jayaweera @Shehan Almeida @Sachin Vithanage  Tagging you guys for a prompt reply.

Thanks in Advance.