Solved

Base for Cost/Revenue Elements in Define Code String

• 22 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello! 

I’ve been trying to clear down some operational transactions in order to change the base for cost/revenue elements from code part A project to another code part (with no function) 

I have cleared all the transactions and there are no errors. 

But when I try to change the base I still get an error: “It is not possible to change the base cost/revenue element as there are non-transferred PCM transactions” 

I’ve been trying to find out what PCM transactions are and where they are with no luck - 

Does anyone have any ideas on where this may be ? 

The Error Message

Any suggestion is welcome!!

Thanks, 

Mish 

icon

Best answer by Dedi Tjong 22 June 2020, 18:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Try to search ‘maintenance voucher transfer’ under accounting rule, and transfer the remaining transactions that are still not transfer.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, 

Thanks for your response :) I tried all of those transfers within the maintenance voucher transfer for all the sites but I’m still getting that error :/ 

Racking my brains over it haha 

Mish 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

did you check the background jobs of those transfers jobs and if they have errors?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi, 

yes I have checked all the background jobs and also the distribution and manufacturing postings analysis but all are coming clear so far 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Ok, then the last option would be to look at the debug and try to identify which transactions stopping this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Anyway, PCM stands for “Preventive and Corrective Maintenance” and transactions you are looking for are most probably manhours registered on work orders. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Anyway, PCM stands for “Preventive and Corrective Maintenance” and transactions you are looking for are most probably manhours registered on work orders. 

Hi 

Thank you! I will check it out today :) 

Mish

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi 

Thank you! I will check it out today :) 

Mish

Check Transactions in Error, may be you need to clear those. We were also thinking about modifying the PCE base, but due to extensive work required we paused the idea. Any particular benefit your company looking for?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi all!

Thank you so much for your contributions! :) We managed to resolve it and remove the PCM transactions!  

Warm Regards, 

Mish