Automatic PO matching - line level

• 2 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi,

Please guide me why the automatic PO line level matching does not happen to no-part lines in posting proposal company? Did I miss anything in the process or config settings?

Company: Posting proposal

PO matching set up

Supplier: 

PO created for No part and received the full amount in one receipt.

Invoice is created for the same PO value 120. It is not matched. Error showing in posting proposal as not matched. 

The process works completely fine for part lines even under partial receipts. Did I miss any information or configuration setting for No part matching?

Thank you very much for your support.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi!

Line level matching is not supported for no part lines. Line level matching is driven by part no and no part lines doesn’t have part no. 

Best Regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Sandy,

I tested few scenarios in our latest RnD environments and I observed the same behavior as well. Also noticed that there are some strange behavior when entering PO line number from LOV in the Line information section in Manual Supplier Invoice window. 

Therefore, my conclusion is that this could be a suspected bug in the system and please raise a ticket to IFS Support to further investigate this and get it fixed via a bug correction.

Kind regards,
Shanuka.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thank you very much for the feedback. PO line level matching does not support for No parts, what will be the best matching level for No part partial GRNs vs Partial invoicing? Is it only PO receipt level since Header does not support anyways.

Badge +3

The online IFS Help could be clearer and identify this issue identified for NO PARTS, there is no mention of this NOT being available for NO PARTS :(

PO Matching Level:
The level to be used in the purchase order when the supplier invoice is matched with the purchase order.

If the PO Receipt level is selected, and no receipt references are entered on the invoice, then all the deliveries in the given purchase order will be matched.

If the PO Header level is selected, only the purchase order number is used to match purchase orders with the invoices.

If the PO Line level is selected, the matching will be done line by line.