Solved

Automatic creation of customer order invoices

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We recently upgraded to IFS 10 and there seems to be something in the system that is automatically creating customer order invoices if they are not manually created within 24 hours.  I can’t find a background job that is doing it, but it shows the invoices as created by the app owner.  Does anyone know what is causing this and how to stop it?

icon

Best answer by Rasika Lakmal 24 May 2021, 17:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Please check whether you have enabled the Database Schedule Task, “Batch Create Customer Invoices”

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We do not have the Batch Create Customer Invoices job scheduled.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello-

Is the order type set to not stop prior to creating the invoice?

Best-

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

The order type is set to stop.  Also, it doesn’t happen with all orders.  It only happens to orders that have not been invoiced by 6AM.  Anything left at 6AM, has the invoice created between 6AM & 6:05AM, regardless of when it shipped.  That’s what makes me think it is some kind of job, but I can’t find any background jobs running at that time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Have you tried a query of scheduled items from 6am to 605am?   

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Yes.  I even widened the search to make sure it was working and these are the only scheduled jobs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@TosohLBlum Do you have IFS freight interface extension? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Yes.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Go to database process and check whether “PS_FREIGHT_INFORMATION_API.Freight_Automatic_Invoicing” is running. If it’s running, please stop it and check whether the issue is resolved. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thank you.  It was running and scheduled at 6!  I have stopped it and I will let you know if it fixes the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Will this cause any other problems to leave this disabled?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

No. It will only stop the invoice creation.