All level and All Part Cost Calculation

• 23 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 528 replies

Community,

I have a question about All Level and All Part cost calculation these 2 jobs. I thought All Part Cost calculation will roll up all the purchased and manufactured parts at the part level, but I was wrong. I set up a purchased part with structure, come with 2 levels, after I ran All Part Cost Calculation, i can see system only calculate the cost at the part level, not at the accumulation level, which means, it does not roll up to the top part level. unless you run All Level Part Cost Calculation this job. but the problem is, this job only do for one part, not for all.

I want to run a job that will rollup the cost to the top level for all the parts, is it possible in IFS?

Thank you.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Once you get the estimated cost set (2) where you desire it, you can copy to cost set 1 - all parts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@cperdue  yes, we are using standard cost. thank you for your input.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It appears to me that calculation is correct.   The estimated material cost (bucket 110) pulls correctly.  An OH has been added that is influencing the unit costs and level/total sales cost.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

What is the inventory valuation on the inventory parts?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@cperdue My Apology. seems like i did something wrong. attached my calculation just now. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Are you using this calculation process?   Are you using a cost set that has established costs?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Are all of your routings and structures buildable?