Solved

New Payment Method using ISO:20022 pain.001.001.03 XML

• 30 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi All, 

Has anyone used the ISO:20022  template creating new payment methods? How easy is it to get this payment template? We do not have this currently.  I have the technical setup guidance document from the openIFS.

icon

Best answer by Margareta Andreasson 2 December 2019, 07:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Several customers that are on newer versions of IFS Applications are using the ISO20022 payment format. For App7.5 IFS don’t recommend implementing it since it’s very time consuming and will be very expensive for the customer. For customers that still are on App7.5 we recommend upgrading or to use Pagero (or similar) to convert existing Payment formats to the ISO20022 format. The ISO20022 is included in App9 and App10.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I have used ISO20022 in IFS8. For me it’s not complicate just follow the document. What is version you on?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

The evolution of ISO20022 standard was started in recent past, so, the most of the ISO20022 specific requirements were delivered to the application via R&D support patches. As Margaretea mentioned, it is quite challenging (I don't say, impossible) to down-port all the patches to APP7.5, since most of the patches were delivered after APP8 SP2. If you evaluate the solution in latest version like APP10, the solution is quite matured and flexible for global adoption.

If you have any specific requirement, please feel free to raise.

Best Regards

Eranda

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

For what it’s worth, we are using ISO20022 for supplier payments in Apps10 and it is working nicely with Chase bank for ACH and WIRE.  We are adding SUA (single-use-account) credit card payments next.

Tom