Solved

How to Review GL Transactions History by Account Code Wise

• 21 February 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

I am new to IFS ERP. I would like to know how to analyze a GL account history for a particular account in system ? So far i can see the balances, but how to check transaction history ?  

icon

Best answer by vivekkhare22 21 February 2020, 17:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Harsha,

I believe you just need to check the GL Vouchers in the applications.

You can go to the ‘GL Voucher Rows Analysis’ window and query by the any filed (Account, Date, Voucher Type, Etc) you prefer and check the transactions.

2nd Option.

Since you are already using the GL Balances, in the GL Balance Analysis window you can check for the details of the vouchers using the Right Mouse button as below.. It will show the relevant transactions/ vouchers for the given balance.

Hope this helps.

Shehan Almeida.

Badge +3

Hi,

In IFS you can search the all the transactions related to a particular GL Account in GL Balance Analysis. Where you can query for any account (Don’t forget to check “Include Hold Table”). Then you can select the row and do RMB and go to Voucher Information so you can see all the transactions related to a particular GL Account. Please mention the Year and Period for which you would like to the transactions.

Regards

Vivek Khare

IFS Finance Freelancer

Badge +5

Hi Vivek 

That Window gives me lot of information which is very helpful, However that doesn’t cater my requirement yet,

Lets say I entered a PO and did the GRN, then my balance is already parked in RNV account and i have not done the matching yet. that entry doesn’t reflect in GL Balance Window.  is there any window to check that entry before voucher matching ? 

Badge +3

Hi Vivek 

That Window gives me lot of information which is very helpful, However that doesn’t cater my requirement yet,

Lets say I entered a PO and did the GRN, then my balance is already parked in RNV account and i have not done the matching yet. that entry doesn’t reflect in GL Balance Window.  is there any window to check that entry before voucher matching ? 

Hi Harsha,

I think before giving you solution, First, let me understand the problem statement from you. As per my understanding, you would like to know the list of GRN which are not yet invoiced. Correct?

Regards

Vivek Khare