Solved

billing currency in voucher detail

• 10 February 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

The voucher detail currency always populates to the billing currency of the entire request. however, each NPU & PU have billing currency's on them individually. if we were to bill 1 NPU line to a USD bill to and the remainder to a CAD bill to, it will ignore those and only put what is under the request itself, not the specific line items.

is there a way to adjust the voucher detail to take the currency from the line itself rather than the entire request?

icon

Best answer by jbernardo 14 August 2020, 20:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

could you elaborate on what you mean by “the entire request” as i dont think i understand what your issue is.

are you wanting to invoice a customer in multiple currencies on the same invoice???

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

could you elaborate on what you mean by “the entire request” as i dont think i understand what your issue is.

are you wanting to invoice a customer in multiple currencies on the same invoice???

sorry i thought i closed this

we have requests that have multiple bill to on it sometimes. and sometimes those bill to’s are USD vs CAD. We created a business rule to populate the currency however