Question

Service Desk Completing a Survey via the FSM6u10 Smart Client

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi there, 

We have a scenario where contractors may call the Service Centre and report back the progress of a particular job.

To ensure standardisation of questions and responses I wanted to use a Survey within the Smart Client. I have Surveys working fine on a  Mobile Tablet but when we click the Survey button on the Survey Tab an error is returned “No survey matching this request could be found.”

I have ensure that I have a Survey set with “Call Center” as the Catagory in the defined survey itself and that the App Param (Request_Survey_Catagory) also has a value of “Call Center”..

What am I missing in order for a Service Desk Operator to be able to complete a Survey via the Smart Client?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

It sounds like you have the basic setup correct, but I’d suggest verifying the case of CALL CENTER in the app param matches the case of the code table record’s value.  Also, verify that Reference ID, Model ID, Contract ID and Task Template are empty (or match the task’s data) and that the Active flag is checked.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@AngeloPav - Did you by any chances get a solution? We have surveys based on Task template and I see the correct task template associated in task and survey. But I still get the error “No survey matching this request could be found.”

Anything else you had to setup to make it work?