Question

Sending resources from FSM to PSO

Badge +3

I have created resources and have checked the scheduling option in person screen. I have added the resource to respective team and can also see the concerned resource_id in the resource screen in FSM. I have also enabled App Param EXPORT TASK TEAMS with the concerned team_id but i am not able to push resources to PSO. I can see the places and tasks created in FSM being pushed to PSO but not resources.

I have checked with the below mentioned query in SQL and i am able to get the resource id of the resource I had created in FSM

select * from THREESIXTY_RAM_LOAD_HISTORY order by loaded_dttm desc

Can anyone suggest what further changes/configurations do I have to make to push resources from FSM to PSO?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Mohammed_Javed ,

Are you trying to send the resources in real-time from FSM to PSO? Resource related data are not being sent to PSO in real time in which will only be sent with an initial load. Have you added the resources associated to a team (hope you have already defined the correct dataset for the team) as team_resources under the resources tab as well? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Check your resource screen for the individual resources. Ensure a start and end location is provided. This is usually the primary cause. The associated resource type should also exist in PSO if it is not an OOTB type.

Additionally the PSO events screen will indicate if there are any issues during the load.

Badge +2

Hello, i have the same issue after a database cloning activity. The resources are not imported in the PSO and after a lot of checks i hope anybody can help here?