Question

FSM Filter

• 23 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Is there any option available in Task screen or Work order screen to delete the existing filters which is created.

Regards,

Shiyaz 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @etmshiy 

In FSM web client there is a screen called “screen search”. from there you can delete any saved search in task/work order screens. Hope this may help.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @etmshiy,

I guess what you mean is adding or removing the filters on the Task screen.

You could add or remove these fields from the ‘UI Designer’ of the smart client as follows. You could drag any field from the screen body to the search area.

Then,
→ Save the screen

→ Assign the screen to a ‘role’ by navigating to the ‘Role’ screen.

→ Give the role to the users that you need to view the screen by navigating to the ‘Person’ screen.

Thereby, you would be able to add or remove filters on the Task/Work order screen.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @etmshiy ,

I am not sure whether you meant the quick search option mentioned for the task screen. This option is available in the default screen and it filters the records accordingly. 

UI Designer - Task screen

You can select the search icon and remove the above 2 search option by pressing the “Delete” key in the keyboard. And then perform the steps to assign this custom screen to the required users. Refresh the cache and navigate to the task screen. This will remove the default search group.

Web client - without search group

Hope this answer helps

Best Regards,
Atheeq

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

I am expecting the delete button on  task search screen /  Work order search screen.on filter drop down

Regards,

Shiyaz

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @etmshiy ,

When you click the Advanced filter button you will be able to see a clear button which will clear the filter criteria. If you want a delete button to do a specific function you can add a button and write a client script (in the image a sample button has been included as label). 

Clear button and new label button

Hope this answer helps

Best Regards,
Atheeq

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @etmshiy 

In FSM web client there is a screen called “screen search”. from there you can delete any saved search in task/work order screens. Hope this may help.

Will this delete all the saved search from my screen or it will get deleted for all the users who ever using the system