Solved

FSM 6 Update to ad hoc reports

• 28 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

In our upgrade from 6.7 to 6.15, some of the ad hoc reports upgrade without issue and some do not respond when the upgrade option is selected. 

Short of recreating the failing reports, is there some expertise around what may be getting in the way of the upgrade? 

icon

Best answer by Saranga Amaraweera 3 May 2022, 05:01

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi @ProGeoffS  - this group is not focused on the FSM product suite. Perhaps there is a group better suited for your question?

Best,

CJ

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I only had like 5 choices for groups and none of them made sense - so I picked one at random

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I only had like 5 choices for groups and none of them made sense - so I picked one at random

I’ve moved this topic to the FSM forum area. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello @ProGeoffS,

Cant creator of those ad hocs upgrade them?
Please check and let me know?

Thank you,

Charith Rajapaksha.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

The creator can upgrade some of them - but others will not upgrade. 

Geoffrey

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @ProGeoffS 

Could you share the log if you’re getting any error messages while processing the upgrade?

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

I think that pointed me to exactly what’s wrong. Some of these user generated reports do not have a primary table listed.  Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think that pointed me to exactly what’s wrong. Some of these user generated reports do not have a primary table listed.  Thank you.

Hi @ProGeoffS ,

Did you able to look into the message log? :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Yes, and I feel somewhat stupid for now doing it already.  It said, “Message: Exception Message : Columns: Primary Table in table Cust Ad hoc Category are required.”