Solved

Colouring of tasks based on task type in Schedule Board

• 28 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I want to change the colouring of tasks in the Schedule Board based on the Task Type. I have set this up in the Color Settings screen, and this is working as expected in the Smart Client. I don’t see the same thing in the Web Client though.

Is there a separate setup for this for the web client, or is this not possible? I am using FSM 6.12.

Color Settings Setup

Smart Client
Web client

icon

Best answer by Shneor Cheshin 29 October 2021, 05:57

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @Roel van Zwieten 
As far as I know, the colours are hard coded for the web client.

Cheers!

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Salut !

J'ai essayé d'utiliser cette fonction mais cela ne fonctionne pas. C'est encore bleu !

Avez-vous une idée?

Merci

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@7opRenauN did you change the Color Settings? In the below example I’ve set it up that tasks with Task Type as ‘MISC’ are green. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Roel van Zwieten Which parameters? In color settings i try with the keyword “Red” and  after the hexacode color (#D84256).and i used for the VALUE parameter the Code Value in the task_type table.

Is there another parameters? in AppParam for example? or a limitation in colors choice (with official list...)?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@7opRenauN can you try it with similar parameters as I have from my screenshot? I’m not sure what you mean with the keyword as “Red”, in my example I’ve mapped the color to the task type. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello,

Sorry for my late feed back but I let down the case.

And finally, it works after reinstall the server… Something magical !

There’s only one case that’s not work it’s with the value =”REPAIR”.

Thanks for your help.