Question

400 Bad Request when loading the PSO client (v 6.9.0.25 )

• 26 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello Experts, 

when the customer try to open the PSO web client: They get the following error

400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

The users get the error every time they try to open the client, but using the browser in private mode prevents it from happening.
Not all users are affected, unfortunately we do not see a pattern which users are affected and which are not.
The PSO version is 6.9.0.25 and they are running on an on premise environment.
Clearing the browser cache does not solve the issue. 

Any thoughts? or Any suggestions of approach?

Thanks

Kalpa

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi Kalpa,

does the customer use load balancers in front of the PSO I/O Servers? Could be some issue with the cookie settings on the load balancer config eventually but I must say I haven’t seen this issue before.

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

@Kalpa Perera Did you fix the issue?

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Ok, nervermind. I saw that you created case CS0096500 including the solution:

Apparently, there is a fix for this available. Please check Support case CS0096500:

“The fix was included in the following versions:
21.2.22 - 21R2 SU22, 22.1.17 - 22R1 SU17, 22.2.10 - 22R2 SU10, 23.1.3 - 23R1 SU3, 23.2E.0 - 23R2 EA”

@Kalpa Perera it would be helpful for the community if you provide such information next time - thanks!

Best regards
Roman 

Badge +4

Good day everybody

We just applied 23R1 SU4 to our CFG environment and the error persists… Note that ours is a on premise deployment.

Regards,

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

@juares I suggest that you create a support ticket with reference to the above mentioned Case ID stating that the issue isn’t fixed for you. The customer which raised the issue is using the Remote-Deployment option for IFS Cloud as well.

Best regards
Roman

Badge +4

Hi!

@roklde yes, we opened a case: CS0169608

Thanks!