Solved

There are no options to send the transmittal via email or to ZIP the files in Aurena

• 21 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I am trying to create a transmittal using the assistant tool in Aurena, however I noticed that the options to end via E-mail or Zip a file do not appear as the would in EE. Are they not available in Aurena? 

icon

Best answer by Asela Munasinghe 21 September 2021, 16:09

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for clarifying @Mathias Dahl, it might be helpful for @Cameron Brittain if its possible to highlight what’s missing in aurena. I understand you are one of the pioneers behind the IFS DocMan solution. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

No, I did not mean to say that, but I think you read that into what I asked @Mayura Wasantha :)

But yes, I think transmittals is not feature complete in Aurena yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Mathias Dahl did you mean to say that some of the features in Transmittal are still under development? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Cameron Brittain it didnt open outlook for me. Say, when you select the Transmittal Docs from here, no need for outlook to popup right?

After you hit finish, create transmittal and send I can execute the Transmittal report with receiver details and from which email (my email recorded in IFS) it was sent. I think you can request an acknowledgement as well. I suggest you also test with some dummy data in IFS. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@EnzoFerrari thank you for the help. 

When you completed the transmittal did Outlook open for you with the email ready to send? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Anyy comments on the planning/road map here @Mayura Wasantha ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Cameron Brittain I just had a look, the F1 help says ‘Documents can be sent as a hardcopy, by e-mail or shared on an FTP server’. Please see below screenshot.

Also please refer ‘Document Transmittals’ under docs.ifs.com (unable to copy the exact link here)