Question

Aurena Agent and Error messages

• 31 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Is there a list of error messages generated with or without the Aurena Agent. What error messages and what do they mean, and how to fix them.?

One example we have is : 

Something went wrong when downloading, saving or opening the file using the Aurena Agent. Error message: Locked

Br

Linda

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I doubt we have such a lost. But could please explain the purpose of having this list ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I'm sure we have no such list, in the same way we don't have any other list of error messages. If there is an error message that tells you too little about what the problem is, I suggest we look at that specifically. Then we probably need to be able to recreate it to help out, or at least get a list of steps such that we can make a guess on what the problem can be. This might take considerable time to find out in some cases, so support is probably a better place to discuss that, than here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Just to add to @Mathias Dahl , we do create knowledge base articles with errors and resolutions. If you get an error message, search the knowledge base to see if there’s an issue/resolution posted. If not, you can open a case for support or start a new topic in the community. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, 

Thanks everyone for your replies. I will follow  @KristenGastaldo advice :-)

Br

Linda

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@LindaK  did you find a solution to this error message?

Thank you,

Laura 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@LindaK  did you find a solution to this error message?

Thank you,

Laura 

@laurapatzka04 

If you describe the steps you take, in detail, to get that error message, plus any screenshot, if possible, we might be able to assist.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@Mathias Dahl I had the End User download the Aurena Agent again and that corrected the issue. No further action needed. 

Thank you,

Laura Patzka

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

@Mathias Dahl I had the End User download the Aurena Agent again and that corrected the issue. No further action needed. 

Thank you,

Laura Patzka

Great to hear, thanks for reporting back.