• 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 2 replies

Hi,

A customer would like to know the purpose of this field:

The help is not clear for me:

Does anyone know more about this field, e. g. is it possible to control if the freight cost should be invoiced or not?

Many thanks.

BR

Can

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi

‘Freight Free’ column cannot be amended by the user. For me it would be marked if I am using a ‘Freight Price List’ to calculate freight and I have used ‘Freight Free Amount’ in the Freight Price List/Zone info tab. In this case the customer order line value is beyond the freight free amount, so the indicator is Yes.

Following is IFS explanation: 

If the amounts of customer order lines, which are in the same consolidated group, sum up to a value which exceeds this amount, then the charge price of connected freight charge lines will be zero and the charge cost will be calculated as usual. The freight free amount applies to customer orders. The Use Price Incl Tax setting defined for the specified freight price list will decide if this is a net amount or a gross amount.

------------------

If you do not want to invoice the charge for your customer, while calculating it , it would be the ‘Collect Charge’ option in the Customer Order/ Charges tab that should be used. Collect charges will not appear in the invoice.

Hope this helps

Asanka