Solved

Business Opportunity Pipeline Chart Lost values

• 3 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hello all, 

I have been configuring my BO pipeline charts, but I am finding an issue that I do not understand. In any given BO, you may have multiple lines, which may be won or lost depending. I am seeing that if you have a BO with lost lines, those values are not able to be represented anywhere on in the Pipeline Chart. 

The example below outlines the issue I am seeing:

1. BO # 10 has two opportunity lines
    1. Line 1 value $500 line 2 value $500

The pipeline will show the total value of $1000, however, if you mark line 2 as Lost. The $500 value will be removed from the pipeline, but you have no visibility into what the original opportunity value is, and you have no visibility into what the Lost opportunity line value is.

The only workaround I have come up with is to run a search for BO lines with a status of Lost. You would then be able see what you have lost, but there is essentially no way to compare. 

I am not sure if there is something I am missing, but there seems to be a disconnect. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

icon

Best answer by cjohnson 3 March 2021, 15:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

UPDATE - We have settled on a saved search for BO lines with a status of Lost. That coupled with the Pipeline gives insight into lost/won lines. Extracting the information to Excel provides the ability to perform additional comparison and sorting.