Question

IFS Cloud CRM- Call Center case management

• 30 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 3 replies

With the Cloud Version, will it capture all emails internally and externally and keep them organized like Hubsport and salesforce do? The case should be the source of truth and all communications should be easy to read and follow. I have found a lot about the CRM and seen videos, but I would love to see a demo of the Call center functionality around cases.

I have watched this as well.

https://www.gotostage.com/channel/4c8b006abd3344ea9a62605ba7c00c31/recording/40941d06329349e7b96284a575ea8595/watch

Thanks,

Doug

4 replies

Badge +1

Thanks @Matt Nicholls for he response. 

@william.klotz  what does the UI look like for IFS cloud? This shows the emails as individual emails, is there w way to see the who thread of emails on one window?

Thanks,

Doug

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Doug,

A similar question was asked elsewhere in the community and received this response.  I’m not sure if this would help with your current situation ? 

Regards,
Matt

Hi ​​​​​

Hopefully IFS will consider providing this functionality out of box but until that point you can accomplish email to case by utilizing an Addovation module for automation called Email-To-Case.

Regards,

William Klotz

Badge +1

Thanks Matt- so in IFS Cloud it is not an OOB feature. bummer..

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Doug,

The case management in CE (the call centre module in cloud) can be tailored to suit your needs using our Studio Designer module.  It gives you the ability to design the application and behaviour of the interface that call centre staff would be using.

If a mailbox is configured to feed in to the application then whether the communication is from internal or external sources it can be handled.  The same is true of any telephony or social media interfaces that you choose to use.

I’ll ask one of the team to get in touch to organise a demonstration for you.

Regards,

Matt