Solved

How di I configure voicemail boxes in CE6?

• 10 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Can someone give me instructions on how to configure a voicemail box to output voicemails to email in CE6, please? I see the Contact Centre unit must be configured in Advanced to send voicemails as an attachment (done) and I see there is a box for me to enter an address (no indication of what the delimiter to be used is, but I only have one address in there for now) and in the IVR I have selected to record voicemail, which works for me, but the emails aren’t being sent out. There are two mailboxes set up already, so presumably it’s not that.

Trying to confiure on Pagero.

icon

Best answer by Matt Nicholls 14 February 2022, 10:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Damian,

The voicemail emails should be sent out to the email address that is configured as the Main Contact  Email in the contact Centre Detail.  It doesnt look as though one is configured on the Pagero pre-prod account.

Cheers,

Matt

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Damian,

The voicemail emails should be sent out to the email address that is configured as the Main Contact  Email in the contact Centre Detail.  It doesnt look as though one is configured on the Pagero pre-prod account.

Cheers,

Matt

I am working on https://ce-emea-ppr.ifs.cloud/pagero/ce/admin/tab/screen/ViewAccounts/dccecf8b-7006-471b-beee-7bcf11b26cdd, I only see one field for email in the contact centre unit and it has been filled.